Thursday, July 5, 2018

Happy Independence Day! 獨立日快樂!

The Eagle is the American symbol of freedom 鷹是美國自由的象徵

Eagle Pose 鷹


《新聞辭典》

  • the 4th of July 美國獨立紀念日(紀念美國於1776年7月4日脫離英國獨立)a national holiday in the US that celebrates the country's independence from Great Britain in 1776
  • Independence Day 1.)獨立紀念日 in the US, the official name for the Fourth of July holiday  2.) 美國獨立紀念日  a day on which a country celebrates being independent from foreign rule

EX: We met for the first time at the fireworks on the Fourth of July.
the July 4th holiday 美國獨立紀念日假期

Eagle Pose Variations:
  1. Eagle Crow
  2. Eagle Headstand


Super Soldier (超級士兵)

Resources:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy, cool blogs, I also live in Taiwan with my family. I just discovered your pages as I recently published a Bopomofo app. I just posted a comment on your Chinese learning blog a short while ago too. Nice to meet you! Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete

Grammar語法


名詞 Noun

動詞 Verb

形容詞 Adjective

慣用語 Idiom