Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Forgiveness 原諒



“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. (Luke 6:37)

你們不要判斷人,就必不受判斷;不要定人的罪,就必不被定罪;要饒恕人,就必蒙饒恕 (路加福音 6:37)

Words of the Day: 
1. forgive (原諒;寬 ) to stop blaming or being angry with someone for something they have done, or not punish them for something

EX: I don't think she's ever quite forgiven me for getting her name wrong that time.
我認為那次把她的名字弄錯後她一直都沒完全原諒我
I've never found it easy to forgive and forget (= to behave as if something wrong had never happened).
我覺得不念舊惡殊為不易
I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to the kids.
要是孩子們有個三長兩短,我永遠也不會原諒自己。


2. Forgiveness (原諒;寬) the act of forgiving or the willingness to forgive
to ask for/beg forgiveness
請求/乞求寬恕

3. forgive me (對不起,請原) used before you ask or say something that might seem rude
Forgive me for asking, but how much did you pay for your bag?
請原諒我問一下,你的袋子花了多少錢?



MEDITATIONS 沉思,冥想:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Grammar語法


名詞 Noun

動詞 Verb

形容詞 Adjective

慣用語 Idiom